Family activities to do together at home between workshops.
- Home Play 1 - Activities for the first week at home
- Home Play 2 - Activities for the second week at home
- Home Play 3 - Activities for the third week at home
- Home Play 4 - Activities for the fourth week at home
Note: You can always go back and do activities from earlier weeks!
More Learning Resources
- The Secret Life of Scientists - Watch videos about scientists and engineers on Nova!
- Designing your project - Take a look at some of the robots created by the 5th grade class at Fanny Edel Falk Laboratory School!
- Loops in Programming - Learn what a Loop is from Miral Kotb – creator of the light-up dance troup iLuminate.
- SIPI students help build robot that understands Diné - Southwest Indian Polytechnic Institute students have developed a voice-operated robot that can be commanded using the Diné language.
- This Augmented Reality App Tells Indigenous Stories in Canadian Cities - Adrian Duke, 30, is a member of the Muscowpetung Nation. He’s developing a new augmented reality app—think Pokémon Go—to share Indigenous stories that are tied to physical places like this one.
- Northwest Indian College student has embraced 3D printing and hopes to become an astronaut - Brooks, a 28-year-old member of the Yurok Tribe of California and a senior at Northwest Indian College on the Lummi Reservation, says going into commercial space flight is only one of her ambitions.
- The Sky’s the Limit for Indigenous Scientist Karlie Noon - A Kamilaroi woman from Tamworth, a mentor and scientist, Karlie recently became the first Indigenous person in NSW to attain a double degree in science and mathematics.
- Learn more programming - Learn more about computer science and practice computer programming online.
- What Kids Learn From Hearing Family Stories - Reading to children has education benefits, of course—but so does sharing tales from the past. The Atlantic, Elaine Reese Dec. 9, 2013
- Idioma Español - Proyectos Scratch en español https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/498252/ Este estudio está hecho para agregar proyectos en español de calidad, incluyendo juegos y otros contenidos en nuestra lengua, y que todos los que lo curen puedan hablar en los comentarios del estudio.