How to use your Hummingbird Kit and Scratch
- Using the Hummingbird - Learn about the different components: lights, sensors, and motors. Learn how to program them in Scratch.
- Camera Help - Need help using your camera from backpack play?
- Hummingbird Blocks - Video of Scratch programming blocks you’ll use to control your Hummingbird
- How to Save a File - Save and open your Scratch program.
- Sensors and Outputs - Video tutorial for using the rotary sensor, LED, and servo motor. Fade a light and change the position of the servo arm by turning a knob.
- Troubleshooting - Having trouble with the electronics? Try these first.
- Connecting Electronics Comic! - Download the How-to file to your computer or view the comic on the Hummingbird website!
- Connecting Hummmingbird Components - Connecting lights, sensors, and motors to the board